Find Hopworks at PDX Beer Week 2015
Posted on June 8, 2015
Portland Beer Week begins this week, running June 11-21. Breweries across Portland put together their most imaginative and creative beers for events like Fruit Beer Festival the the Beer and Cheese Festival. We’ve had a ton of fun putting together our beers and events and want to make sure you know where to find them.
- At East Burn, 1800 E Burnside St.
- Our Beer – Fight For Your Rye’t – A chocolate rye mild ale
- At Zupans on 2340 W. Burnside, 6:30pm,
- A five course beer dinner with limited seating. Reservations are required, $45. See menu and ticket info here.
- At Burnside Brewing, 701 E Burnside St.
- Radlerita – Margarita-esque beer made with Lime radler, sea salt and tequila infused oak chips
- One Tun Tomato – Michelada made with Totally radler, chili powder, Worchestershire sauce, house made bloody mary mix, and tabasco
- Marionberry Berlinerweiss – Our Berlinerweisss, “I Am a Jelly Donut” made with marionberry
- At Ground Kontrol, 511 NW Couch St
- Portland’s organic brewery Hopworks pairs nicely with a game or three of pinball, and tonight you’ll be able to enjoy select Hopworks brews with a chance to compete for cash, Hopworks & Ground Kontrol gift cards, and more! We will serve Bourbon Barrel Aged Army of Darkness Stout.
- HUB Happy Hour begins at 5pm, and the $5 buy-in Pinball Tournament begins at 7pm.
June 17 – Posters and Pints
- At Produce Row Cafe, 204 SE Oak St., 6-9pm
- Join your favorite breweries for limited edition Portland Beer Week themed posters, speciality beers, and support Pixie Project, a local non-profit animal rescue center
- At The Commons Brewery, 630 SE Belmont St.
- The fourth annual beer and cheese festival. 10 craft beers paired with cheese. We are serving “Big Papa,” a barrel aged version of our Notorious F.I.G., a Belgian Strong Ale with figs, which has been paired with Colston Basset- Stilton cheese.
Blue Star Donuts
The lovely people at Blue Star Donuts have taken our Hopworks IPA and used it to create a spice cake donut with IPA glaze and salty pretzel topping. Grab the donut at Blue Star throughout Portland Beer Week!
We expect Portland to get warm during Portland Beer Week so we’ve created a perfect, refreshing pint of lager, which is available at both Hopworks locations throughout the festivities. The Pre-Prohibition Lager is a based off an 1883 recipe, and is a collaboration between PSU’s Archaeology Roadshow and OSU’s Oregon Hops and Brewing Archives. Read more about the collaboration here.