Call of the Wild
Posted on September 18, 2015
When: 10/16/2015| 6-10pm
Where: Leftbank Annex | 101 NE Weidler St. Portland, OR
Join Hopworks on October 16 for Call of the Wild, a unique event benefitting the work of Oregon Wild to protect Oregon’s wildlife, wildlands, and waters for generations to come. This annual event features casual flannel instead of black ties, campfire circles instead of white tablecloths, and custom local bites galore instead of pre-selected entrees.
Be part of the celebration for a wild cause by purchasing your advance ticket. Guests will enjoy:
- The unveiling of the winning photographs from Oregon Wild’s 11th annual Outdoor Photo Contest;
- A silent auction featuring framed prints of the Photo Contest finalists, rafting and adventure trips, outdoor gear
- and apparel, packages for hikers, photographers, climbers, fishing enthusiasts, kayakers, beer lovers, foodies, and more;
- Tasty local food, local wine, and beer from Migration and Hopworks;
- Wild-crafted cocktails by Merit Badge featuring Thomas & Sons Distillery, RAFT Syrups, and Big Bottom Whiskey; and
- Our very own trail mix bar and photo booth with a special representative of Oregon’s wildlife community.
- Live music from Hip Hatchet and a curated soundtrack of Northwest music from Marmoset Music.