Portland Mercado’s 1 Year Anniversary
Posted on March 15, 2016
When: 04/16| All Day
Where: Portland Mercado | 7238 SE Foster Rd., PDX
Portland Mercado is a favorite food cart destination among HUB employees. We’re helping them celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a special keg of Radlerita. This beer is our Radler (Lager and Lemon Soda) with Lime, salt, and tequila-infused oak chips. We’ll certainly be there and we hope you’ll join us.
Portland Mercado 1 Year Anniversary
Portland Mercado | 7238 SE Foster Rd. Portland
April 16 | All Day
- +12-8PM “EL MERCADITO” VENDOR FAIR LAUNCH (MAIN BUILDING) *****Our new vendor fair will happen on every 3rd Saturday of the month through the year, featuring arts, crafts, locally produced foods from our kitchen and other small-scale vendors.
- 12-5PM Arts and cultural activities for KIDS with De Colores Spanish Learning (MAIN BUILDING)
- 12PM CAPOEIRA Brasil PDX (Brazilian martial arts/music) (PLAZA)
- 12PM UNTIL SUPPLIES RUN OUT: Portland Mercado SOUP tastings, gifts from Sponsors (PREPARED BY PORTLAND MERCADO BUSINESS OWNERS for your pleasure)
- 1PM CLUB DE BAILE / SONIDERO (live salsa / cumbia PERFORMANCE) (PLAZA)
- 2PM SALSA LESSON (with DJ DENVER) (PLAZA)
- 2:30 PM BACHATA LESSON (with DJ DENVER)
- 3PM ACHE SON (Live Cuban Quartet)
- 4PM CLUB DE BAILE / SONIDERO (live salsa / cumbia PERFORMANCE) (PLAZA)
- 6PM CILANTRO (live music) (PLAZA)
- 7PM GRUPO CIMA (live music) (PLAZA)
Event is free and open to the public! For more details in Spanish and English, please visit the website.