***Donations currently on hold***
Thank you for your request. Due to a very high amount of requests our donation budget is full through April 2017. We are putting all new requests on hold for the time being and apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
We love supporting our local organizations through charitable donations of beer and swag. We receive a high volume of requests from organizations that are doing innovative and important work in our region. If you have a donation request, please read through this page and fill out our donation request form below.
- We process donation requests once per week and need 60 day advance notice for all requests.
- After filling out this form, you will receive a confirmation email. Look for a follow up email from our staff within 1-2 weeks.
- Donation pick-up details will be sorted out via email and require confirmation from our staff.
Who We Donate To
- We donate to many types of organizations but first preference goes to local non-profits that focus on environment, stewardship, sustainability, culture, and education.
- We are unable to donate to political campaigns, religious activities, and/or groups that do not have 501(c)3 status.
- Requests for beer in kegs will require refundable deposits for equipment.
- Beer must be picked up by someone who has valid 21+ identification.
- All beer and swag orders are filled at our Powell brewpub, located at 2944 SE Powell. Additional details will be provided in a follow up email.
- We are unable to provide staff to deliver donations or pour beer at events.
Thanks for thinking of us! We look forward to reading about your program and/or upcoming event and will get back to soon.