Organic Red Apple Abbey
16.5 degrees plato | 10 IBU | Alc 7%by volume
Combines Two Belgian-Style Favorites – Abbey Ale and Apple Ale
- Organic Juice from Red Delicious, Gala, Fuji, Golden Delicious, and Granny Smith Apples
- Rich, complex malt body
- Malty esters and flavors are interwoven with light, fragrant, and crisp apple aromas.
Organic Belgian-Style Saison
13.5 degrees plato | 18 IBU | Alc 6.6%by volume
Classic Belgian Farmhouse-style ale made with organic 2-row barley and organic malted wheat.
- Effervescent, light and refreshing
- Unique fruity and spicy yeast flavors with subtle fruit aroma
- Dry-hopped with organic Chinook, Amarillo, and Ahtanum hops
Organic Belgian Apple Ale
12.5 degrees plato | 8 IBU | Alc 5.8%by volume
A marriage of a traditional Belgian Golden Ale with juice from Organic Washington and Oregon apples.
- Delicate floral aromas layer over tart flavors of freshly picked Honeycrisp and Gala apples.
- A subtle wheat malt body gives way to a refreshing, effervescent finish.
- Crisp and delicious as a Fall day in the orchard.
Organic Belgian Tripel
18 degrees plato | 18 IBU | Alc 8.7%by volume
Delightfully fruity and deceptively drinkable. Lemon and banana esters lead to a refreshingly dry, peppery and effervescent finish.
Organic Abbey Ale
20 degrees plato | 18 IBU | Alc 8.5%by volume
The first of our bottle-conditioned Belgian ales. Rich, complex weave of malty esters reminiscent of stone fruit flavors.