15 IBU | Alc 6.0%by volume
Hey, it’s all good! This hazy IPA is loaded with pineapple and mango hop flavor from Azacca, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops. We brewed it with generous amounts of oats and wheats for a super cloudy look and fluffy mouthfeel.
- Cloudy with fluffy mouthfeel from oats and wheat
- Loaded with tropical hop aroma and taste from Pacific Northwest hops
Organic Abominable Winter Ale
17 degrees plato | 70 IBU | Alc 7.3%by volume
This mythological beer emerges from the depths of our brewery every winter. Made with organic Northwest hops and organic malt, Abominable has a complex floral, spicy, and citrus hoppiness backed up by just the right amount of malt sweetness. Don’t turn your back on the beast!
- Medium Body Thanks to Toasty Munich and Light Caramel Malts
- Organic Northwest-Hop Medley with Flavors of Citrus Fruit
- Hopped in the Kettle, Hop-Back and Fermenter