Organic Abominable Winter Ale
17 degrees plato | 70 IBU | Alc 7.3%by volume
This mythological beer emerges from the depths of our brewery every winter. Made with organic Northwest hops and organic malt, Abominable has a complex floral, spicy, and citrus hoppiness backed up by just the right amount of malt sweetness. Don’t turn your back on the beast!
- Medium Body Thanks to Toasty Munich and Light Caramel Malts
- Organic Northwest-Hop Medley with Flavors of Citrus Fruit
- Hopped in the Kettle, Hop-Back and Fermenter
Ferocious Citrus IPA
15 degrees plato | 40 IBU | Alc 6.2%by volume
Take one sip of our hazy crazy IPA and you’ll be hypnotized. Big citrus hop flavors meet up grapefruit juice for a complex and fun to drink citrus sipper.
- Organic hops provide big citrus-fruit forward bouquet and flavors
- Fermented with grapefruit juice for extra citrus complexity
- Hard red spring wheat from Twin Oaks Farm on San Juan Island add signature wheat haze and medium body
About Twin Oaks Farm
- Located on West Valley Road on San Juan Island
- Cultivating 25 acres of “Friar” variety wheat and 1/3 acre of “Willamette” hops
- Expected to yield 60,000 # wheat and 100 # hops in 2016