Hopworks Organic IPA
15 degrees plato | 75 IBU | Alc 6.6%by volume
Our flagship organic IPA journeys into new hoppy territories. Generous additions of organic Northwest hops find their way into the kettle, hopback, and dry hop, creating a massive citrus, stone fruit and mango bouquet and flavor profile.
- Recently updated recipe
- Fruity and juice-forward hop bomb
- Organic NW hops with more focus on aroma and flavor
- Finest organic malt brings balance and a clean and dry finish
- Medium bodied thanks to toasty munich malt
Gear Up IPA
14 degrees plato | 65 IBU | Alc 6.2%by volume
Our newest IPA was brewed to be at the top of everyone’s 10 Essentials gear list. Gear Up is made with organic malted barley from Oregon, naturally-filtered water from the Bull Run Watershed, and hops from Oregon and Washington.
- Malt bill provides a direct line to a complex hop bill
- Tropical passionfruit, mango, pineapple and resinous hop flavors
- Light-bodied, golden in color with clean, moderate bitterness
- New 12 oz can is perfect for outdoor adventures
Organic HUB Pilsner
11.5 degrees plato | 32 IBU | Alc 5.1%by volume
Our Northwest-style pilsner is all malt all the time. Spicy and herbal notes from organic Perle hops balance the delicate honey flavor from organic 2-row and light caramel malts. This golden lager is dry and refreshing with surprising depth of character.
- Delicate Honey Malt Body
- Classic Herbal Hop Notes
- Clean, Dry Finish
Organic Wave Train
12 degrees plato | 23 IBU | Alc 5.5%by volume
Wave Train is our reinvention of the Amber Ale. Inspired by Vienna Lagers, we ferment the beer at lower temperatures to get smooth, crisp flavors that make this beer enjoyable year round. Wave Train is a beautifully subtle and a favorite amongst a number of our brewers. 1% of the proceeds benefit watershed protection.
- Easily crushable year round with smooth caramel malt profile
- Well balanced earthy, toasty flavors with maximum crushability
- Fermented at lower temperatures and inspired by Vienna-Style Lagers
Long Root Ale
12.5 degrees plato | 40 IBU | Alc 5.5%by volume
Brewed in partnership with Patagonia Provisions, Long Root Ale features the first commercial use of Kernza in beer. Kernza is a perennial grain that offers attractive agricultural benefits like substantial water reduction and carbon sequestration. Best of all – it tastes great in beer.
- Delicious Pale Ale with resinous and grapefruit hop character
- Balanced maltiness with crisp and delicately bitterness
- 15% organically grown Kernza in the grain bill adds slight spiciness in an already beautiful finish
Organic Survival Stout
15 degrees plato | 35 IBU | Alc 5.8%by volume
Beer of the Ancients! Barley, Wheat, Oats, Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt and Kamut sustain the soul with nutrients cultivated through the millennia. Finished with 20 pounds of cold-pressed Nossa Familia organic coffee. Unlock the mystery entombed in darkness.
- Multi-Grain Coffee Stout
- Made with Ancient Grains Responsible for Human Survival
- One Pound of Cold-Pressed Organic Stumptown Coffee per Barrel
- Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt, Kamut, Oats, Wheat, Barley
- Rich and Dry with Hints of Chocolate and a Long Coffee Finish