Gear Up IPA
14 degrees plato | 65 IBU | Alc 6.2%by volume
Our newest IPA was brewed to be at the top of everyone’s 10 Essentials gear list. Gear Up is made with organic malted barley from Oregon, naturally-filtered water from the Bull Run Watershed, and hops from Oregon and Washington.
- Malt bill provides a direct line to a complex hop bill
- Tropical passionfruit, mango, pineapple and resinous hop flavors
- Light-bodied, golden in color with clean, moderate bitterness
- New 12 oz can is perfect for outdoor adventures
Organic HUB Pilsner
11.5 degrees plato | 32 IBU | Alc 5.1%by volume
Our Northwest-style pilsner is all malt all the time. Spicy and herbal notes from organic Perle hops balance the delicate honey flavor from organic 2-row and light caramel malts. This golden lager is dry and refreshing with surprising depth of character.
- Delicate Honey Malt Body
- Classic Herbal Hop Notes
- Clean, Dry Finish
Organic Wave Train
12 degrees plato | 23 IBU | Alc 5.9%by volume
Wave Train is our reinvention of the Amber Ale. Inspired by Vienna Lagers, we ferment the beer at lower temperatures to get smooth, crisp flavors that make this beer enjoyable year round. Wave Train is a beautifully subtle and a favorite amongst a number of our brewers. 1% of the proceeds benefit watershed protection.
- Easily crushable year round with smooth caramel malt profile
- Well balanced earthy, toasty flavors with maximum crushability
- Fermented at lower temperatures and inspired by Vienna-Style Lagers
Organic Hopworks IPA
15 degrees plato | 75 IBU | Alc 6.6%by volume
Our namesake IPA is a Northwest classic. Generous additions of organic Northwest hops find their way into the kettle, hop-back and dry-hop. This judicious use of the “brewers spice” creates rich and resinous flavors of citrus fruit and pine. The finest organic 2-row, Munich and Caramel malts then bring balance to your new favorite beer.
- Classic Northwest IPA
- Our All-Time Best Seller
- Medium Body Thanks to Toasty Munich and Light Caramel Malts
- Organic NW Hop Hop Medley with Resinous Flavors of Citrus and Pine
- Hopped in the Kettle, Hop-Back and Fermenter
Organic Survival Stout
15 degrees plato | 35 IBU | Alc 5.8%by volume
Beer of the Ancients! Barley, Wheat, Oats, Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt and Kamut sustain the soul with nutrients cultivated through the millennia. Finished with 20 pounds of cold-pressed Nossa Familia organic coffee. Unlock the mystery entombed in darkness.
- Multi-Grain Coffee Stout
- Made with Ancient Grains Responsible for Human Survival
- One Pound of Cold-Pressed Organic Stumptown Coffee per Barrel
- Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt, Kamut, Oats, Wheat, Barley
- Rich and Dry with Hints of Chocolate and a Long Coffee Finish