Organic Hopworks IPA
15 degrees plato | 75 IBU | Alc 6.6%by volume
Our namesake IPA is a Northwest classic. Generous additions of organic Northwest hops find their way into the kettle, hop-back and dry-hop. This judicious use of the “brewers spice” creates rich and resinous flavors of citrus fruit and pine. The finest organic 2-row, Munich and Caramel malts then bring balance to your new favorite beer.
- Classic Northwest IPA
- Our All-Time Best Seller
- Medium Body Thanks to Toasty Munich and Light Caramel Malts
- Organic NW Hop Hop Medley with Resinous Flavors of Citrus and Pine
- Hopped in the Kettle, Hop-Back and Fermenter
Organic HUB Lager
11.5 degrees plato | 32 IBU | Alc 5.1%by volume
Our Northwest-style pilsner is all malt all the time. Spicy and herbal notes from organic Perle hops balance the delicate honey flavor from organic 2-row and light caramel malts. This golden lager is dry and refreshing with surprising depth of character.
- All Malt American Craft Lager
- Delicate Honey Malt Body
- Classic Herbal Hop Notes
- Clean, Dry Finish
Nonstop Hef Hop
10.5 degrees plato | 20 IBU | Alc 3.9%by volume
This low-alcohol, dry-hopped American-Style Wheat beer was created for drinkers who maintain active lifestyles. Nonstop Hef Hop has the feel of a NW Pale Ale in body and flavor, but without the extra weight and alcohol. Brewed with a variety of organic NW hops, organic malted barley, and red spring wheat grown on the Hopworks estate farm on San Juan Island.
- Active Sport Beer
- Low Calorie/Low Alcohol
- Dry-Hopped American Wheat Beer
- Citrusy Hop Aromas and Flavors
- Clean, Dry Finish
Organic Survival Stout
15 degrees plato | 35 IBU | Alc 5.8%by volume
Beer of the Ancients! Barley, Wheat, Oats, Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt and Kamut sustain the soul with nutrients cultivated through the millennia. Finished with 20 pounds of cold-pressed Stumptown Organic Holler Mountain coffee. Unlock the mystery entombed in darkness.
- Multi-Grain Coffee Stout
- Made with Ancient Grains Responsible for Human Survival
- One Pound of Cold-Pressed Organic Stumptown Coffee per Barrel
- Amaranth, Quinoa, Spelt, Kamut, Oats, Wheat, Barley
- Rich and Dry with Hints of Chocolate and a Long Coffee Finish
Deluxe Organic Ale
16 degrees plato | 55 IBU | Alc 7.0%by volume
Hopworks DOA is a hearty Amber Ale featuring a trifecta of bold flavors. Fruitiness from hops and alcohol combine with rich, caramel malt to create a robust balanced ale.
- American Strong Ale
- Cult Favorite
- Full Bodied with Three Caramel Malt Blend
- Bold Flavors of Spicy Hops and Fruity Alcohol
- Rich Caramel Finish