Sustainability at Hopworks
At Hopworks we want to revolutionize and inspire the brewing industry with practices that drive quality, protect the environment and improve our community. This means that every decision we make needs to be weighed against this triple bottom line.
Here are a few ways we do this:
- Sustainable Practices: Our core commitment to maintain environmentally responsible and efficient brewing practices also extends to our beer and food ingredients.
- Sustainable Building: Our buildings embody our quest for “eco-efficiency” by using existing and salvaged materials, low-energy and water fixtures, and more.
- B Corporation: Cementing our commitment to the environment and our communities by earning B Corporation certification.
- Community Tap: Our Community Tap program sends back 1% of our main pub sale proceeds to likeminded non-profits in our neighborhoods.
- Sustainability Reports: We publish an annual sustainability report to measure the success of our initiatives and help us set new annual environmental goals.
Participate with us:
- Bring back your PakTech handles (for beer money!)
- Do what you can
- Drink at our Powell brewpub and send 1% of pint proceeds to our Community Tap partners