Hopworks Urban Brewery
Hopworks Urban Brewery General Information:
Location and Contact
2944 SE Powell Boulevard
Portland, Oregon 97202
Phone: (503) 232-4677 (HOPS)
Fax: (503) 232-4676
HUB Hours of Operation
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m – 12:00 midnight
HUB Happy Hour
- Sunday – Thursday: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m, 9:00 p.m. – Close
- Friday – Saturday: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m, 10:00 p.m. – Close
- Reservations accepted Monday through Wednesday only for parties of 10 or more
- We work on a walk in basis Thursday through Sunday. No reservations accepted regardless of party size
- To see if we can accommodate your large party, please call us at (503) 232-4677
- Check out our dining menu, kids menu, and happy hour menu here.
Hopworks Urban Brewery – Established 2008
Hopworks Urban Brewery offers world-class organic beer and fresh food in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. Over the course of 18 months we transformed an old tractor showroom into this cozy, industrial brewpub using green building principles. From rain barrels to composting, and from pervious pavers to hand dryers, we make every effort to protect our future with thoughtful attention. Hopworks is 100% renewably powered and “cradle to gate” carbon neutral.
Our 20-barrel brewery produces 16,000 barrels of beer a year for our brewpub and distribution in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and British Columbia. We have four distinct dining areas including a family friendly restaurant with a play area, a vibrant bicycle bar, banquet room, mezzanine and outdoor beer-garden. We have parking for up to sixty bikes, so ride on in.
Look around, relax, enjoy and raise a pint to living with purpose! We appreciate you doing your part to support sustainable business and look forward to seeing you. Cheers!