- Fridays from 3 – 7 pm
- Saturdays from 11 am – 3 pm
Need to reserve a Keg?
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page or
- Come by brewery during dock sale hours or
- Come by restaurant host stand during off hours
Full Size Keg- 15.5 gal (124 Pints in our keg):
- $142.00 year round beer/ $147.00 seasonal beer
Pony Keg- 7.75 gal (62 Pints in our keg):
- $79.00 year round beer/ $84.00 seasonal beer
Corny Keg Refill- 5 gal (40 Pints in your clean keg):
- $58.00 year round beer/ $63.00 seasonal beer
Refills less than 5 gallons: $12/gallon
–>Corny Kegs MUST be dropped off by 5pm Thursday to be filled for Friday.
Keg deposit: $100.00
Tap deposit: $30.00
Keg Ice Bucket deposit: $20.00
You May Also Need
Cups: $7.00 (Sleeve of 50 compostable)
Ice: $3.75 (20 pound bag)
HUB Taphandle: $29.00 (for kegerators/co2 systems)
We accept cash or credit/debit. No checks.
– Please show up with correct vehicle for transporting your keg – trunk/hatchback/truck bed/bike trailer (ie not the passenger seat of your car)
- Kegs can be returned during Brewery Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm, Friday: noon-7pm
- When equipment is returned, we need the credit card you charged the deposits on to swipe again and perform the refund (Credits can take 3-5 business days depending on your bank).
- Please return equipment within two weeks, buckets rinsed out (kegerator customers excluded).
- If equipment is returned broken, we keep the deposit.
– No refunds for untapped beer. If you’re concerned about the amount of beer you’ll need, talk to a brewer, we have extensive party experience. Also, call the brewery immediately if you have tapping or beer foaming issues: 503-232-4677
-If you experience any issues with beer foam please phone brewery immediately at 503-232-4677