- Fridays from 3 – 7 pm
- Saturdays from 11 am – 3 pm
Need to reserve a Keg?
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page or
- Come by brewery during dock sale hours or
- Come by restaurant host stand during off hours
World-class beer deserves a world-class keg and Hopworks Urban Brewery is proud to introduce new 50 Liter kegs as a replacement for our existing float of rebuilt and newer 15.5 gallon kegs. The new 50 Liter kegs are the highest quality stainless steel kegs available today with custom branding to distinguish them in the trade. The hard-working people handling them on a daily basis will appreciate the lighter weight and the customer will benefit from the freshness in a quicker turnover in the market. Cheers!
Full Size Keg- 50L (13.2 gal) (105 Pints in our keg):
- $135.00 year round beer/ $140.00 seasonal beer
Pony Keg- 7.75 gal (62 Pints in our keg):
- $79.00 year round beer/ $84.00 seasonal beer
Corny Keg Refill- 5 gal (40 Pints in your clean keg):
- $58.00 year round beer/ $63.00 seasonal beer
Refills less than 5 gallons: $12/gallon
–>Corny Kegs MUST be dropped off by 5pm Thursday to be filled for Friday.
Keg deposit: $100.00
Tap deposit: $30.00
Keg Ice Bucket deposit: $20.00
You May Also Need
Cups: $7.00 (Sleeve of 50 compostable)
Ice: $3.75 (20 pound bag)
HUB Taphandle: $29.00 (for kegerators/co2 systems)
We accept cash or credit/debit. No checks.
– Please show up with correct vehicle for transporting your keg – trunk/hatchback/truck bed/bike trailer (ie not the passenger seat of your car)
- Kegs can be returned during Brewery Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm, Friday: noon-7pm
- When equipment is returned, we need the credit card you charged the deposits on to swipe again and perform the refund (Credits can take 3-5 business days depending on your bank).
- Please return equipment within two weeks, buckets rinsed out (kegerator customers excluded).
- If equipment is returned broken, we keep the deposit.
– No refunds for untapped beer. If you’re concerned about the amount of beer you’ll need, talk to a brewer, we have extensive party experience. Also, call the brewery immediately if you have tapping or beer foaming issues: 503-232-4677
-If you experience any issues with beer foam please phone brewery immediately at 503-232-4677
Special Keg Sale for Feb. 28 and March 1 – Our Inspiration Alt, a biscuity and rich beer with a bitter finish is available this week in 50L kegs for only $100.