We’re celebrating our 10th anniversary with three major events!
CASCADIAN BEER FEST
November 10, 4-9pm
On November 10, we present the Cascadian Beer Fest at our Vancouver brewpub. The event brings together twelve breweries from across the Cascadian Region to brew special beers inspired by Cascadia and brewed with ingredients from Cascadia. Inspired by the mission of 1% For The Planet, each brewery will also donate a portion of their beer’s proceeds to an environmental organization from their region.
“Cascadia” refers to the bioregion that encompasses the drainages of the greater Columbia and Fraser Rivers. This territory, extending over half a million square miles includes most of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and parts of Northern California and Idaho.
The full Vancouver food menu will be available to ticket holders. Stay warm on the (mostly covered) patio with a fire pit and heaters.While the event itself is only open to adults, the brewpub will be open for regular family-friendly dining.
Location: Hopworks Vancouver – 17707 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98683
Ticket Packages: $20 – Include a 10 Year Anniversary Chalice and 5 drink tickets. Most beers will be 1 ticket for an 8oz. pour. Additional drink tickets are $3 each.
The Beer List: Read more here
- 54° 40′ Brewing – Washougal, WA.
- Ashtown – Longview, WA.
- Barbarian – Garden City, ID.
- Cascadia Ciderworks United – Portland, OR
- Eel River – Fontuna, CA
- Fifty Fifty – Truckee, CA
- Fortside – Vancouver, WA
- Hopworks Urban Brewery – Vancouver, WA
- Payette – Boise, ID
- Pelican – Tillamook, OR
- Persephone – Gibsons, BC
- Pfriem – Hood River, OR
April 21, 2018 5-9pm
Hopworks Urban Brewery Warehouse
2944 SE Powell Blvd.
Limited tickets – buy yours now!
We’re hosting a warehouse party filled with great beer, food, and friends. The event is an homage to our status as a B Corporation and to Earth Day.
We will have 10 special beers available at the event, including two revived HUB classics and 4 collaborations with local B Corporations. One of our classics is DOA, which we’re brewing with Ashley from Brewvana (an orginal HUBster), Heather Nottingham (everyone’s favorite Mug Club Leader), and a group of our mug clubbers. We will also have special deals on 10th anniversary merchandise.
Tickets are $20. Here’s what you get:
- Special Anniversary Chalices
- 5 drink tickets and 1 food ticket
- Raffle ticket for B Corp Raffle
- Hang out all night with the HUB brewery crew
Check out our building before we opened 10 years ago!
- 4:30pm – Doors Open
- 5:00pm – HUB History and Sustainability presentation by brewmaster and founder Christian Ettinger
- 5:30pm – Sign up for Washoe Tournament
- 5:30-9:00pm – Weekend Assembly and DJ Dave music rotation
THE BEER LIST:
- Deluxe Organic Ale (DOA) – Brewed with Brewvana, Heather Nottingham and our mug clubbers
- Secession Cascadian Dark Ale
- (B)Earth Day Cake
- 2009 Barrel Aged Noggin Floggin Barleywine
- Experimental Ferocious IPA
- Chill Murray Hazy IPA
- Vine Country Saison (Featuring B Corp, Sokol Blosser Winery)
- Barrel Aged Morning Vibes (Featuring B Corp, Nossa Familia Coffee)
- Moment of Clarity Imperial IPA (Featuring B Corp, Crosby Hop Farm)
- Kombucha Collab (Featuring B Corp, Brew Dr. Kombucha)
- Kombucha Cider Collab (Featuring B Corp, Brew Dr. Kombucha)
- In addition to: Hopworks Organic IPA, Organic HUB Pilsner
- Mushroom and veggie kabobs
- Chicken and veggie kabobs
- Kids hotdogs
SALMON-SAFE IPA FEST:
- Session #1: 12-4pm
- Session #2: 5-9pm
- Panel Talks: 4-5pm
Hopworks Urban Brewery 2944 SE Powell Blvd.
- Festival Package: $25
- Panel Talks: $5
***SESSION 02 ONLINE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT*** We will have 30 tickets available for walk-ins on the day of the event.
On August 25th, Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) presents the inaugural Salmon-Safe IPA Festival. The first beer festival of it’s kind, invites 22 breweries to make special beers with Salmon-Safe certified ingredients, which means each beer’s ingredients come from farms that are committed to protecting clean water in regional watersheds. The Salmon-Safe IPA Fest is all about showcasing ways breweries and farmers can work together to keep our waterways and our planet healthy. Attendees will enjoy delicious beers from craft breweries ranging from some of the largest in the country to some of the smallest, and from some of the most established breweries to some of the newer breweries in the region.
The festival will be divided into two sessions. The first is an all ages session that runs from 12-4pm and Session #2 is 21+ and runs from 5-9pm. Each ticket package costs $25 and comes with 10 drink tickets, an order of HUB’s world-famous pretzels, a HUB 10th anniversary chalice and a raffle ticket for prizes from various Salmon-Safe certified businesses. The festival also invites attendees to enjoy music, food, lawn games, and art. Each session has only 400 tickets available and the event is expected to sell out, so make sure you grab your ticket in advance.
In between the two sessions, from 4-5pm, there will be short panel discussions with some of Salmon-Safe’s leading movers and shakers in the beer industry and beyond. These farmers, suppliers, and businesses will talk about what Salmon-Safe means for them and why it’s important. Seating for the panel talks are limited to 100 tickets and cost $5 each.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Salmon-Safe, an environmental nonprofit based in the Pacific Northwest.
FESTIVAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Special anniversary glass chalice
- 10 drink tickets – 4oz. pours
- An Order of HUB’s world-famous pretzels
- Raffle ticket
- Hopworks Urban Brewery – Portland, OR
- Stoup Brewing – Seattle, WA
- Trap Door Brewing – Vancouver, WA
- Breakside Brewing – Portland, OR
- Yachats Brewing – Yachats, OR
- Fort George Brewery – Astoria, OR
- New Belgium Brewing Company – Fort Collins, CO
- Quirk Brewing – Walla Walla, WA
- Crux Fermentation Project – Bend, OR
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – Chico, CA
- Gigantic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend, OR
- Fremont Brewing – Seattle, WA
- Widmer Brothers Brewery – Portland, OR
- Baerlic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Aslan Brewing Company – Bellingham, WA
- Worthy Brewing – Bend, OR
- Ex Novo Brewing Co. – Portland, OR
- Bale Breaker Brewing Company – Yakima, WA
- Culmination Brewing – Portland, OR
- Matchless Brewing – Tumwater, WA
Panel Sessions | 4-5PM
- Tickets: $5
- Panel 01
Brewing Healthy Watersheds: How craft brewery Salmon-Safe sourcing can help restore rivers. Panelists are Christian Ettinger (Hopworks), Thomas Bleigh (Widmer), John Glick (Worthy), and the moderator is Dan Kent (founder, Salmon-Safe)
- Panel 02
Clean water for salmon: How Northwest hop and malt farmers are leading a market transformation. Panelists are Blake Crosby (Crosby Hop Farm), Phil Neumann (Mainstem Malt), Gayle Goschie (Goschie Farms), and the moderator is Kevin Scribner (Forever Wild)
Hopworks Urban Brewery is closing down their parking lot for this event so there will be no on-site parking for festival attendees. Any on-site parking must be available to guests of the restaurant only. Please take this into consideration and park on one of the nearby streets. We encourage everyone to bike in, caravan or take public transportation if possible. There is a pedestrian and bike crossing at Powell Blvd. on 28th St. as part of the city’s new 20’s Bikeway project.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER:
Our event wouldn’t be possible without the help of 50 or so amazing volunteers! If you would like to help out please sign up here.
- 12pm – Doors open for all ages entry. Music, food, and games begin
- 3pm – Raffle in warehouse
- 3:30pm – Last call for all ages entry time
- 4pm – All-ages entry time closes, all attendees must exit
- 4-5pm- Panel discussion in warehouse
- 5pm – Doors open for 21+ entry. Music, food, and games begin
- 8pm – Raffle in warehouse
- 8:30pm – Last call for 21+ entry time
- 9pm – End of event. Thank you for coming!