Coasted Toconut Milkshake IPA
Alc 7.3%by volume
This creamy Milkshake IPA has notes of coconut and vanilla balanced with big tropical hop flavors and the aroma of toasted coconuts.
- Brewed with Sabro, Vic Secret, and Lotus hops.
- Brewed with 2-Row, Barley, Wheat, Oats.
Alternating Currant Juicy IPA
Alc 6.3%by volume
Next up to bat in our quarterly fruit series is the tart but sweet Alternating Currant Juicy IPA. This juicy and hoppy IPA is loaded with black currants, red berries, and stone fruit.
- Brewed with Mosaic and Citra hops and is very Mosiac forward.
Tangerine Beam Sour IPA
Alc 6%by volume
Tangerine Beam Sour is a tart and refreshing IPA. Loaded with tangerines, and piled high with fruity hops, this IPA balances sour and fruity. Tangerine Beam is our final quarterly fruit brew for 2019, although last, definitely not least delicious!
Blackberry Lime Sour
Alc 5%by volume
Blackberry Lime Sour is an American sour beer that was brewed with organic malted wheat and three different fruits. This light sour beer is crisp and refreshing with a tasty addition of Oregon Marionberries, blackberries, and a generous amount of limes.
Ouch! Cactus IPA
Alc 5.6%by volume
- An IPA focused on blending medium malt body and hops with the slightly tart, bright flavor of prickly pear fruit of the Nopal cactus.
- Dry-hopping gives a lemon zest and citrus aroma that pairs well with the succulent prickly pears.