Alc 6.4%by volume
Our flagship IPA celebrates our mothership brewery on Powell BLVD in Portland, Oregon. Brimming with melon, tropical fruit, and a touch of dank, this brew is smooth the whole way down. Low on bitterness and big on flavor, this beer is brewed to be your everyday IPA. Release date coming soon.
- Brewed with Cascade, Mosaic, Citra, and Chinook
- Brewed with 2-Row and Munich Malt
Robot Panda Hazy IPA
Alc 6.2%by volume
Robot Panda is a fruity and juicy Hazy IPA that is easy drinking from start to finish. This Hazy IPA balances a soft and fluffy malt body with big hop additions of Denali, Lemondrop, and Cascade. It’s the perfect Hazy IPA to kick off the summer.
- Notes of Spruce and Meyer Lemon
- This Hazy IPA is loaded with Tangerine, Papaya and Bright Lime Zest
- Spruce and Meyer Lemon blend well with the silky smooth body of this IPA
Hopworks Organic IPA
Alc 6.6%by volume
Our flagship organic IPA journeys into new hoppy territories. Generous additions of organic Northwest hops find their way into the kettle, hopback, and dry hop, creating a massive citrus, stone fruit, and mango bouquet and flavor profile.
- Recently updated recipe
- Fruity and juice-forward hop bomb
- Organic Northwest hops with more focus on aroma and flavor
- Finest organic malt brings balance and a clean and dry finish
- Medium bodied thanks to toasty Munich malt
Ferocious Citrus IPA
Alc 6.2%by volume
Take one sip of our hazy crazy IPA and you’ll be hypnotized. Big citrus hop flavors meet up grapefruit juice for a complex and fun to drink citrus sipper.
- Organic hops provide big citrus-fruit forward bouquet and flavors
- Fermented with grapefruit juice for extra citrus complexity
- Hard red spring wheat from Twin Oaks Farm on San Juan Island add signature wheat haze and medium body
About Twin Oaks Farm
- Located on West Valley Road on San Juan Island
- Cultivating 25 acres of “Friar” variety wheat and 1/3 acre of “Willamette” hops
- Expected to yield 60,000 # wheat and 100 # hops in 2016
Gear Up IPA
Alc 6.2%by volume
Our love letter to the Pacific Northwest. This clean and delicious IPA is built to be a direct line to tropical tasting Eureka, Azacca and El Dorado hops. Gear Up is made with organic malted barley from Oregon, naturally-filtered water from the Bull Run Watershed, and hops from Oregon and Washington.
- Malt bill provides a direct line to a complex hop bill
- Tropical passionfruit, mango, pineapple, and resinous hop flavors
- Light-bodied, golden in color with clean, moderate bitterness
- Our 12 oz can is perfect for outdoor adventures
Organic HUB Pilsner
Alc 5.1%by volume
Our Northwest-style pilsner is all malt all the time. Spicy and herbal notes from organic Perle hops balance the delicate honey flavor from our organic malts. This golden lager is dry and refreshing with surprising depth of character.
- Delicate Honey Malt Body
- Classic Herbal Hop Notes
- Clean, Dry Finish
Long Root Ale
Alc 5.5%by volume
Brewed in partnership with Patagonia Provisions, Long Root Ale features the first commercial use of Kernza in beer. Kernza is a perennial grain that offers attractive agricultural benefits like substantial water reduction and carbon sequestration. Best of all – it tastes great in beer.
- Delicious Pale Ale with resinous and grapefruit hop character
- Balanced maltiness with crisp and delicately bitterness
- 15% organically grown Kernza in the grain bill adds slight spiciness in an already beautiful finish