HUB Team Members work hard, live life and have fun! We care about our communities and protecting our environment. We are team players who are the best qualified for our jobs, radiating positive energy and providing top-notch, friendly, guest-first service. We have strong communication skills and the ability to keep a calm demeanor under high-stress situations. We work with a sense of urgency, feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are constantly focused on providing our guests with the highest quality food & service. Does this describe you? If so, check out our current openings below!
We need enthusiastic and dependable team members who want a flexible work schedule – days, nights, weekends, holidays. Shifts are scheduled 2 weeks in advance and can vary part-time to full-time so let us know your availability.
No Experience Required – Can-do attitude and ability to work at a fast and efficient pace required.
OTHER JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to present valid Food Handler card at time of hire.
- Non-slip shoes and ability to stand for the duration of the work shift.
- Able to lift & carry up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the beer industry is a plus!
AS A HOPWORKS TEAM MEMBER YOU GET:
COMPETITIVE WAGES, PAID TIME OFF, HEALTH INSURANCE, and RETIREMENT SAVINGS BENEFITS
Hopworks prides itself on offering a rewarding, safe, and positive environment for our team members to excel.
- Wages are based on industry standards as well as level of skill and experience.
- Paid Time Off is earned from Day 1 and is based on hours worked.
- Heath Insurance options are available after 12 months of working an average of 20 or 30 hours per week.
- Hopworks offers OregonSaves which is an easy way to save for retirement via payroll deductions into a Roth IRA.
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH, ADVANCEMENT AND WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Hopworks believes in empowering and promoting within. A strong work ethic, integrity, outward thinking, team player, and a can-do attitude are expected of each employee and are necessary to advance in this growing and environmentally conscious company.
We value the importance of life outside of work and provide work schedules two weeks in advance.
Our Application Form
To apply for a position, download the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn About Us